Reporting & Intelligence Manager
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Reporting & Intelligence Manager - Sweden
The consultant is responsible for the analysis of Business Risk & Compliance performance reports by providing Centre of Expertise (CoE) and Group Business Risk & Compliance management with analysis and evaluation of performance and trends in an actionable manner.
- Extensive knowledge of how to work with large volumes of digital data, utilising mathematical modelling, optimisation models and what-if simulations for the purpose of driving actionable business insights.
- Extensive knowledge of how to design, develop and implement software that can automate business processes that are highly repetitive, rulebased and use structured data
- Good knowledge of how to assess and mitigate risks in a business environment
- Data visualisation software/applications.
- Computer science, information technology, business information management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years as a data analyst or similar.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in leading a team.
- Strong leadership skills.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!