TFS/C# Configuration Management Engineer
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hiring for an experienced Build Release Engineer with TFS experience.
This role is with our Fortune 100 client in the Cleveland, OH area.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience with TFS 2012. Experience with TFS >= 2015 is a plus.
- Knowledge of build and release engineering principles and methodologies including source control, branch management, build and elevate Scripting, and build infrastructure configuration.
- Working knowledge of C# .NET programming.
- MS Build, PowerShell, Scripting experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft technology stack (Windows Server, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS VCS, ADO pipelines).
- Experience and working knowledge of Git source code management (including branching patterns)
- Excellent communication skills listening, verbal and written.
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities successfully, delivering with high quality.
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with others to establish common goals
Experience with XML
-Experience as a C# developer
- Experience with Java/Linux/Oracle Software Configuration is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment)
- Experience with Linux and Shell Scripting
- Experience with Linux containers (Docker)
- Experience with Cloud integration and deployment a plus (OpenShift, OpenStack, AWS, etc.).
Overtime: straight time