Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) Consultant
- Desired candidate should have 8+ years of experience as SAP HCM Consultant in any reputed company.
- Must have hands on full cycle E2E SAP Project Implementation Experience and after Go-Live Support experience using ASAP Methodology and SAP Solution Manager.
- Must have either at least (3) E2E Implementation Project Experience with reference or at least (1) E2E Implementation Experience plus SAP HCM Consultant Global Certification.
- Sound knowledge of SAP HCM Business Processes which includes Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time Management, Talent Management, Payroll, Employees Self Services and Manager Self Service etc. is must. Must have strong understanding of SAP Organizational Structure/Units.
- Should have experience in Irish payroll/UK payroll
- Proficiency in HCM Payroll configuration including schema
- Ability to work in all modules in Success Factor
- Strong knowledge in HR Business analysis
- Ability to interact with client's project manager, project team and partner project team. Must have experience in conducting business blueprint workshops with customer to capture their AS-IS processes, business process requirements and delta requirements to design the To-Be solution to be configured and implemented on priority basis. Should also have configuration experience using IMG, SPRO and Solution Manager.
- Have strong soft skills like interpersonal skills, team skills, and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Need to manage a team of HCM consultants
- Bachelor and/or a Master degree or equivalent
High Level Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading the customer Project HCM team, in functional capacity, adding value to the project and to the final deliverables produced by SAP Partner Team.
- Be actively involved in all ASAP Phases of the implementation project with customer project team and partner project team to meet project goals and objectives.
- Shall be responsible for providing all inputs required by the partner team in all phases/stages of the project.
- Shall be responsible to produce/review all deliverables produced by the partner team as per SOW and validate all testing (Business Process Unit Testing, Integration Testing, UAT and Performance Monitoring Test etc.)
- Must have good knowledge of the integration points between HCM with other SAP Modules like FICO, PP, PM,
- Mandatory to have deep knowledge of related Info Types, Master Data, and Business Process Scenarios.
- Contributes to high productivity and motivation of customer project team with the use of communication
- Skills and cooperation to realize value benefits of the project.
- Shall be responsible to minimizes the changes and mitigate the risks in the project in related to his function (HCM).