.Net Developer - City of London
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Lifecycle Resources Ltd
.Net Developer required to work on a high profile programme of new systems development. The role provides full involvement in the delivery cycle: including understanding and gathering business requirements, System design, solution development, UAT, training and documentation. This is not a 100% heads-down development role.
Key skills include:
- Working with stakeholders and users to identify Business Requirements
- Experience of full life cycle delivery
- Providing advice and guidance regarding project approach and appropriate technologies
- Design capabilities using OO techniques, perhaps from working in a DDD environment
- General technology problem solving skills to a high level
- Familiarity solution and data architecture, information management and reporting requirements.
In addition to a competitive base salary this very well established company offer a generous bonus and benefits scheme.