Workday Consultant - Learning, Performance and Talent
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Experis AG
Workday - Configuration Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Workday Consultant who is able to help configure and enhance the Learning, Performance and Talent modules within the Workday system.
- Providing technical expertise of the learning, performance and talent functional module of Workday
- Being responsible for the configuration of business processes in the learning, performance and talent area of Workday
- Providing professional HR Services with high customer service orientation
- Acting as a trouble-shooter for the learning, performance and the talent module within the Workday application
- Profound knowledge and practical experience in analysing, designing and configuring the learning, performance and talent module in the Workday application
- Excellent skills in the handling of performance templates and condition rules
- Analytical and networked thinking as well as high resilience and willingness to learn
- Fluent in German and English both oral and written
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.