Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of our exclusive banking clients are currently looking for an experienced .NET Developer to be based in Utrecht.
We are looking for a Senior Software .NET Developer for whom the (Azure) Cloud no longer holds any secrets. Our development team (RAD) has been developing and supporting within bank for years (mainly financial) applications in .NET for functionality that the standard systems do not provide. Sometimes for a very specific business process, sometimes for analysing gigabytes of financial data per day.
We use common software and techniques on the Microsoft platform such as MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, C #, ASP.NET MVC, Jquery, Entity Framework, Ninject, Domain Driven Design, Unit Testing, git, Azure DevOps, etc. Develop new applications we according to the latest standards.
But now we want to raise the bar again: we want to apply our "Cloud First" strategy within the portfolio. Step by step we want to convert the more than 50 applications - developed in C # - into Cloud Native solutions, where the experience and knowledge about the Cloud is shared within the team.
We are looking for someone who can take our team and our applications from the existing situation to the (Azure) Cloud. That means that you are experienced in setting up .NET applications in the Cloud. This will include state-of-the-art new applications as well as a number of somewhat older WebForms and console applications. In addition, you also enjoy spending part of the time transferring that specific knowledge to colleagues so that the team generally gains more knowledge and experience of Cloud - with all the benefits, but also the points of attention. The assignment will have a maximum time span of 3-6 months.
Desired knowledge and experience:
* The (Azure) Cloud has no secrets for you;
* You can operate independently, but you can also share your knowledge with the team and support the team in its development;
* You have strong analytical skills at a minimum HBO level;
* You work accurately and accurately. You have an eye for detail. The architectures proposed by you are fully and correctly documented;
* You prefer to live in the Utrecht area.
* You master C # and ASP.NET;
* You know how to work according to the Scrum methodology;
* You like to keep up and learn yourself new techniques;