Solution architect DnA
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Global Enterprise Partners
Solution architect DnA - Amsterdam - 6 months contract
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Solution architect DnA. The location is Amsterdam and you will start as soon as possible.
DnA is a Big data and data warehouse platform, which can be used by DevOps teams in the business to develop and maintain reporting and analytics solutions. It is a vital element in the strategy towards a data driven company. The platform supports all kinds of data to information transformations: High and low latency, structured and unstructured data, high and low volume.
Currently the platform is ready and available and many DevOps teams are building solutions using the DnA platform: Commerce, Manufacturing, Engineering. In the future many more initiatives are expected.
- Create solution architectures for the projects on the DnA Platform
- Advise functional DevOps teams re architectural choices that must be made.
- Make sure the functional teams comply with the DnA architecture
- Advise technical DnA core team re enhancements of the DnA Platform
- Maintain architectural documentation of the DnA Platform
- Knowledge and experience with BI and Big data architecture
- Communication with business, technical and architects
- Architecture method (IAF, TOGAF, )
- High level (architectural) knowledge of MS Azure (Cloud), Informatica suite and Cloudera (Hadoop).
- BizzDesign (architecture design tool)
- Some persuasiveness and perseverance are required to get things done
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Jort Gaartman of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number or mail