SAP Enterprise Architect - Brussels, Belgium - 6 month contract
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Linksap Europe Ltd
Our client, a Global Industry Partner with headquarters in Brussels, Belgium is looking for a SAP Enterprise Architect for a 6 month contract with possible extensions.
This is a thrilling opportunity to join a company right at the beginning of a new global ERP program supporting business transformation initiatives. You will be responsible for representing the design authority on the project and leading a team of both solution and technical architects. You will act as guardian of the global design and template in both Pilot and all following deployments.
Expertise should include:
- Proficient in ERP solution and tools for finance, procurement, sales, manufacturing and supply chain processes.
- At least 7 full life cycle ERP deployments of which include all process in scope and global template approach.
- Experience in leading Change Advisory board - assessing change impacts and recommending solutions with cost/benefit analysis.
- Excellent English skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Support speed, simplicity, agility in decision making and action.
- Strong Change management skills.
- Willingness and availability to travel worldwide on a frequent basis.
Please could you reply with your CV and contact details if you have the right profile for this position, and would like to explore further?
We also offer a generous referral scheme here at Linksap, so if this particular opportunity is not right for you, please do recommend a colleague and we will be happy to pay you €500 after your referred candidate successfully completes 1 month. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Team Leader - SAP & SuccessFactors Permanent Recruitment
E: (see below)