SFDC Sales Cloud Technology Architect-6months-Germany
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Kirtana Consulting
Kirtana consulting is looking for SFDC technology Architect, 6months rolling contract to work in Germany.
- Onsite Technical SPOC for both CRM Core (Salesforce Sales Cloud requirements) and Core Connect (In/Out Integration interfaces with CRM)
- Ability to solutionize CRM Sales Cloud requirements
- Ability to actively participate in onsite Architecture meetings and assist in making Architecture level decisions impacting CRM Salesforce application
- Liaise with AGCO and other DCX project streams' architects to solutionize integration interface requirements
- Ability to identify Risks/Performance issues wrt various integration interfaces wrt CRM application
- Ability to conduct effective technical/code reviews
- Ability to Troubleshoot Integration/Architecture/SFDC Sales Cloud complex issues independently
- Ability to bring in SFDC Sales Cloud and Integration interface related best practices and ensure implementation
- Ability to liaise with Salesforce platform Support team wherever required to identify and provide a workaround to any platform specific issues
- Enable CRM team to understand the solution/interface design for implementation
Technology->CRM->SFDC Sales Cloud
Atleast 8-10 years IT experience and atleast 5-6 years in SFDC experience. Strong at APEX, VF, Integration REST SOAP. Lightning experience is a must.
Detailed JD provided above