SAP BPC Consultant
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Empiric Solutions
SAP BPC Consultant
SAP BPC Consultant is required for a long-term contract position with a major blue chip client in Veghel - Netherlands
The SAP BPC Consultant must have the following skills and experience.
3+ years' experience in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) with exposure in the following areas:
- BPC versions 10.0 and 10.1 (classic).
- Hands on experience in BPC models optimization, dimension management and maintenance of hierarchies.
- Strong knowledge of planning/budgeting/forecasting and consolidations.
- Knowledge of process integration between financial and planning scenarios.
- Creation and maintenance of Business Process Flows, Input Schedules and reports.
- Hands on experience in Data Manager packages, analysis of error & rejection logs and debugging/troubleshooting of different package errors.
- Knowledge of Script Logic, function of EPM and exposure to other tools like Cognos/Hyperion.
- Experience in handling month-end/year-end scenarios.
- Knowledge of BPC Administration tasks, Security and housekeeping practices.
- Creation of Teams, Task Profiles and Data Access Profiles.
- Experience in handling data loads form BW/ECC into BPC and between BPC data models.
- Knowledge of BW objects used in BPC and BAdIs is a plus.
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week, start date ideally within 2 to 4 weeks. Pay rate commensurate with relevant experience
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.