Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by ITech Consult
Role Purpose: For our customer, a renowned pharma domain client in Luzern Switzerland. As part of our instrument software development team, we are looking for an ambitious Software Engineer for a new development project to join a dynamic team and to develop a new instrument software as a Principal Software Engineer for a contract initially for 6 months with strong possibility of extension.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to contribute to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance
- Influence the software architecture of our new instrument .
- He/she will be responsible for a significant part of the instrument management software .
- Responsible to create design, implement required functionality and ensure correctness according to the development process.
- Close collaboration with other teams in an interdisciplinary environment, such as usability, connectivity, cyber security, system testing and external partners.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning and implementation within the software development team
- Responsible to provide the documentation required in a regulated environment: Document your findings, elaborate software requirements and unit specifications, participate in the writing and reviewing of further documentation.
Must Have Skills:
- Must have at least five years of relevant industry experience
- Good experience with implementing modern user interfaces, preferably using Qt and QtQuick with QML
- Preferably experience with network programming, relational databases (SQLite, MySQL, etc) and the Linux operating system.
- Must have good German communication skills are required (Meetings and part of the Legacy product documentation is in German)
- Good English communication and writing skills are required as well
- Good ability to work with minimal supervision in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Good to excellent team player
- Must have excellent skills:
- Must have Intermediate skills:
- CPP unit
- Jenkins build server
Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related field of study
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
Reference No: 918580NC
Role: Principal Software Developer
Location: Luzern und region, Switzerland
Workload: 100 %
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 29.02.2020
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
About us: ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.