AML File Reviewer- Brussels
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Brookwood
A large Management Consultancy are currently looking for AML File Reviewers to work on site with a financial services end client to support with a large AML Remediation Project.
This is a 4 month contract position with the potential for extension and will be based in Brussels, Belgium.
You will be working as part of a large team to review and check documents as part of the AML project, ensuring excellent attention to detail and adherence to strict industry regulations. There will also be Senior positions on offer for more experienced candidates.
You must be fluent in French or Dutch for this position.
- Strong background in Anti Money Laundering/Financial Crime
- An analytical mindset, able to review and check documents thoroughly and accurately
- Ability to work as part of a large team to strict project deadlines
- Enthusiastic and the desire to develop skill set within financial services.
- Fluency in French or Dutch
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please reply with an updated CV ASAP or feel free to get in touch for a more in-depth discussion on the position.