Dynamics 365 (CRM) Consultant
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
In this role you further develop existing and new features in Microsoft Dynamics 365. We are looking for someone who is able to combine technical skills, creativity and customer focus.
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Information Science (or similar field)
- Microsoft Certified Professional in Dynamics 365;
- At least 3+ years of experience in design, development and delivery experience across the Dynamics 365 landscape (historically Dynamics CRM);
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform, core modules, technologies frameworks and languages;
- Hands on experience with design and delivery of enterprise-level Microsoft Applications solutions (ie Office 365 Sharepoint, PowerApps, Azure products landscape);
- Experience and a wider understanding of other technologies that are relevant to the delivery a Dynamics CRM solution (ie Dynamics 365 Portals);
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building customer and partner relationships;
- Appreciation and familiarity of the wider Microsoft stack, how they integrate with Dynamics 365 and understand how they can bring business value to our customers;
- Experience with development frameworks (SCRUM/Agile);
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft development technologies;
- Fluent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing). Mastering the Dutch language is considered as an advantage.