Full Stack Technical Lead
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Request Technology
*Permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Full Stack Technical Lead. This individual will be doing a major design modernization/transformation. This will be done with agile delivery and they need someone with experience in modern software engineering & delivery practices such as real agile, TDD, Stateless Design, Micro services, Containerization, CI/CD, Cloud, etc. They will work heavily with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, and Google. They also will be working with languages such as Java, AngularJS, and node.js.
- You embody Agile delivery at the core of your culture and are experienced and ready for a modernized delivery environment
- You are rock solid on your tech, you will be driving team and organizational direction on solutions & architecture, and you need to know the modern approaches as well as where all the landmines are.
- You've got the full stack covered with all key modern languages under your belt, You're going to have to get into all parts of the code, as well as implement some of it, so you will need to know this stuff up and down
- Proven success coaching and transforming technical teams to shift to modern execution model
- You will be a mentor to the team driving full (and correct) adoption of modern software engineering & Delivery practices ( Real Agile, TDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CI/CD, Cloud, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google).. This can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations.
- Strong communication skills, you will be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- At least 5 years, engineering quality full-stack solutions. If coding is like breathing you've probably found the right position.
- Languages: Java, AngularJS, node.js
- Modern Tools: RedHat Fuse, jBPM or Drools, Atlassian Suite (Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket), Git, Jenkins, Cucumber
- DBs: SQL, Mongo, Postgres
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google
- Other: OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
- Obviously looking for strong understanding and implementation of tried and true as well as modern design patterns and architectural principles.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$140k - $170k Annual