Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my leading clients in Utrecht is urgently looking for a Software Engineer to work on a 12 month contract. As a Performance Engineer for my client, you are responsible for setting up, executing and analysing all kinds of performance tests and analyses. You will work together with the Performance Consultant to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks. You will also propose improvement proposals within your area of expertise. As a performance engineer, you will be interacting with the DEVOPS teams and relevant stakeholders in order for you to be able to perform your daily work, as well as transfer your knowledge to the teams so that the teams can be more autonomous in performance management.
The successful Software Engineer must have the following skills & Experience:
* Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in performance testing and engineering.
* Expertise in Scripting and load testing with HP LoadRunner and JMeter
* Expertise in performance analysis tools like HP Sitescope, WireShark and/or Dynatrace
* Experience with performance tuning (profiling) and/or monitoring with tools like Splunk, Dynatrace.
* Knowledge of at least one, preferably multiple platforms: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Z/OS, Cloud Foundry
* Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, C/C++, HTML
* Knowledge of performance testing with Pega and SAAS application.
* Knowledge of Siebel, SAP, WebSphere, Oracle, Java, Databases is plus.
* Understanding of Agile and DEVOPS way of working.
* Basic knowledge of risk based testing.
* Understanding the IT requirements and challenges in banking sector.
Contract duration: 12 Months.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€50 - €60 Hourly
€75 - €76 Hourly
€65k - €75k Annual