Senior IDM Engineer
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. IDM Engineer
- Administration and support of IDM/IAM products.
- Design, document and implement custom certifications and provisioning workflows.
- Lead the IDM platform for internal, consumer and agency environments.
- Implement application connectors, certifications, workflows, rules, provisioning policies, etc.
- Ensure the availability of the IDM environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years experience implementing IDM/IAM applications.
- Solid experience supporting IAM systems (AD, Sun, SAP, AS400, RACF etc.).
- Solid experience with Java, XML, HTML, J2EE, etc.
- Solid experience with Beanshell Scripting.
- Solid experience in Access Governance, Workflows, RBAC and Provisioning.
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP.
- Solid experience with SQL, MySQL, Oracle.
- Any security certifications are a plus.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: