DevOps Lead/Senior Manager DevOps
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Interested in joining a motivated team in start-up mode in a highly dynamic environment? Our client is committed to accelerate its digital business offering through IoT and Data Science to become the leader in its industry. He is using the newest technologies available for the Internet-of-Things, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to optimize his processes and make the customers' production more efficient and more sustainable. In order to further strengthen the IoT Core Team he is looking for a DevOps Lead/Senior Manager DevOps
- Develop, implement, and manage the software development life cycle build, deployment, and release processes in order to achieve Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) objectives.
- Ensure compliance to Company policies, processes, procedures and security requirements within the development life cycle; as well as enforcement within the pipeline as necessary.
- Provide high-level system monitoring with an understanding of reliability, availability, and failure management/mitigation needs.
- Ensure required logging and proactive availability and performance monitoring solutions are in place.
- Establish robust processes for day-to-day tasks incl. operations and support organization.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for Business initiatives and projects that have DevOps involvement and create roadmap with milestones.
- Lead, grow, and maintain a team of DevOps Engineers, on-site, near-shore and off-shore
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum 5 years DevOps or highly related experience, including minimum 3 years managing teams and projects
- Proven track record in building up a DevOps organization
- Experience with a Scaled Agile Framework (eg SAFe)
- Background on on-prem and/or cloud systems/cloud infrastructure/IaaS
- Knowhow in Release Management
- Experience with Microsoft Azure in considered a plus
- Highly skilled in Business Requirements Analysis and process analysis and definition
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel to off-shore locations multiple times per year
What our client offers:
- Work in an international, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- A modern work environment
- A fast-growing team in start-up mode
- An open communication culture
For this position, we can only consider CH/EU/EFTA citizen and eligible Swiss permit holders.
Feel free to send me your fully updated application documents.