Strategy Development Support Consultant
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Experis AG
Strategic Development Support Consultant (HIV/TB/Malaria)
Are you a Consultant with a background in public health? And was this professional experience gained within a multinational and multicultural environment and looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO)?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Strategic Development Consultant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Main Tasks and Deliverables:
- Contribute to the development of the Clients Strategy
- Provide high quality strategic analysis & reasearch
- develop and provide effective materials to support stakeholders in decision-making
- sythesise meeting outcomes
- develop communications materials
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Advanced university degrees in international development, public health, development economics, or equivalent
- Experience in developing strategies for organizations in international development and/or health
- Excellent abilities in distilling and synthesizing the key strategic points of research, analysis or extended discussions
- In-depth understanding of the latest topics, critical factors and innovations at the forefront of the international development, especially in relation to HIV, TB, malaria, building resilient and sustainable systems for health and other relevant sectors
- Thorough research skills, and familiarity with the keys indicators, information sources and organizations in the fields of international development, HIV, TB, Malaria, health systems and related sectors
- Strong communication skills, especially in writing and the use of PowerPoint
- Track record for developing clear, concise and effective materials to support a wide range of stakeholders (from in-country community and civil society members to Board members) in their evaluation of strategic options to facilitate decision-making
- Strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity working in multi-cultural, international environments
- Written and Spoken fluency in English is required, Fluency in French is an asset
If you are a dynamic and motivated Consultant with a background in supporting Strategy Development and currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.