Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Edissero Ltd
Are you an experienced technical author who wants to work for a global company that's leading the way in an innovative industry? Are you an experienced self-starter looking to join a friendly, informal, relaxed team? If so, then this could be the role for you.
You'll be creating and maintaining a range of technical product documentation including online help, release notes, installation guides, and data sheets. As you become established in the role there will be the opportunity to revamp their online help and potentially create a range of product videos.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- At least two years' technical authoring experience in a software development environment.
- An understanding of online help and different documentation structures.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely, observing grammatical standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in partnership with a wider team, drawing upon shared resources and knowledge.
- An understanding of one or more of the following would be useful but is certainly not essential: MadCap Flare; Agile; SQL, screen-capture software.
This role offers a salary of up to £40,000 p.a., restricted share units, a share incentive plan and lots of other good benefits. There is plenty of free onsite parking and the office is within a 10 minute walk of a train station. Once settled in the role there is the option of working two days per week from home.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.