Collector - Account Representative
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Ditchey Geiger, LLC
DITCHEY GEIGER, LLC
Attorneys at Law
$12 Hour + Generous Commission based on Net Fee
8:30am - 5pm Monday through Friday (No late nights or weekends)
Middleburg Heights Location - FREE PARKING
We are looking for smart, dedicated, reliable, hard working individuals to join our staff of collection professionals.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to make a commitment to learning, growing, and contributing in a competitive yet cooperative environment. We are seeking applicants that will enhance our team culture. Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to move quickly and effectively through accounts are a must.
This is not your typical collection agency job. We offer a friendly, casual environment. We expect our employees to be respectful to others and to be fully engaged in making the most of each business day.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gaining a working knowledge of the FDCPA
- Learning and understanding the various state laws that effect our business practices
- Managing an assigned queue of accounts
- Contacting parties by phone for the purpose of collecting on accounts
- Negotiating payment plans and settlements
- Updating demographic profiles and skip tracing
- Accurately and completely updating notes in our collection software program
- Identifying accounts that meet the criteria for recommending litigation when appropriate
- Projecting monthly production outcomes
- Maintaining a respectful, professional approach at all times