Senior Functional Analyst
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by IT Human Resources
Senior Functional Analyst Required 3 Month Freelance Project !
A leading consultancy is looking for a Senior Functioanl Analyst to work in a customer site in Brussels !
is looking for a Project Manager for the project that was set up by to replace the application and architecture used for the data collection. This includes coordinating the different teams and discussing the progress of the project with the management of Healthdata.be. S/He will report to the Technical Coordinator.
Responsibilities in the position:
- Coordinating for the implementation and roll out of a new architecture that will be deployed from the healthdata.be organization and will form the basis within the sector;
- Understanding the needs of the customer and the sector in general and translating this into well-founded IT solutions;
- Coaching of junior colleagues.
- Professional experience as a consultant with at least 5 years of hands-on experience as a Project Manager;
- Good knowledge of the life cycle of data warehouses (DWH) and its architecture;
- A very good knowledge of the Belgian healthcare sector and the various partners and institutions that it includes (RIZIV/INAMI, FAMHP/AFMPS, FPS Public Health, eHealth, ...) is required;
- Very good experience in defining, monitoring and reporting on project planning;
- Proven experience in risk analysis and mitigation;
- Experience with UAT (User Access Testing)
- Extensive knowledge of ITIL Foundation and Prince2 Foundation
Domains of expertise:
IT and Digital
Chef de projets 0y.
C # 3y.
Data warehouse 3y.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.