Junior IT Recruiter in Pharmaceutical
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
The Stamford Group an Allegis Group company is hiring our next generation of Recruitment Consultants and we are looking for Trainee Recruiters to join us in our Basel office.
These are full time, permanent positions with the benefit of a comprehensive, 12-month, structured training and development programme.
We are looking for people who can demonstrate the following:
- A strong record of achievement (could be academics/sport/internships/part time work)
- A desire to want to stand out from your peers
- Experience of setting and achieving personal goals
- A winning attitude
- Experience in beating the competition
- Ability to learn from your mistakes
A keen interest in IT and technology
You may have recently finished university or have some sales experience, but your desire for success is more important to us.
The Academy is how we support our new starters in the first 12 months of their recruitment career. There is no pass or fail, and The Academy isn't linked to your promotions or pay. All promotions and pay are directly related to your individual performance.
It is a structured 12-month programme blending classroom based learning, workshops, role plays, online sessions and 1:1 coaching, and you will train alongside other new starters from across our European offices. As part of The Academy you will have the opportunity to spend a day in one of our European offices (including Basel, Zurich, Brussels, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Paris, Stockholm, Utrecht).
Recruitment is a fast paced and varied role focused on delivering excellence to your clients and candidates. You need a lot of energy and drive to be successful and you get out what you put in. Work hard and you will see your performance rewarded in your pay.
No two days are the same but you can expect to get involved in:
- Regular meetings with clients to understand their business and nurture relationships
- Sourcing business opportunities and leads to generate new clients
- Using creative techniques to find the right candidates for your clients
- Screening and interviewing
- Negotiating offers and terms of business
- Developing a mini business for you to grow and build a team around
- Full training
- Ongoing career development
- Fast track career progression
- 1:1 mentoring and coaching
- An uncapped and competitive commission scheme
- Quarterly bonuses
- Quarterly celebration lunches for achieving targets
- Incentive trips abroad (Mexico/Miami/Dubai)
- Friday socials
- Regular charity events
- Opportunity to manage your own team
- Working with top tier clients
- High performance company culture
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.