C++ Software Engineer Windows Linux
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Client Server
C++ Software Engineer / Developer (C++ Java Windows Linux). Want to work on challenging and stimulating projects, collaborating and learning from a busy, motivated team of software professionals in a friendly environment with a good work / life balance and flexible working hours?
As a C++ Software Engineer at this market leading software house you will design and develop improvements to the core product, a remote access technology that is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide; they have an impressive client list including NASA and the world's largest technology companies. You'll work across the full development lifecycle, creating elegant designs, effective code and secure solutions that solve real customer problems. You will join a cross platform team working on Windows, Linux and Mac OS, taking advantage of new operating system features; you'll also work with Java and mobile operating systems however the focus will remain on cross platform C++ development.
There are many technically challenging projects constantly in the pipeline. You'll be joining a busy, motivated team of software professionals working in a friendly and collaborative environment with a good work / life balance (35 hours a week, flexi-time) with 2 hours per week dedicated to personal projects and self development. Modern, spacious offices based in Cambridge city centre.
- Strong C++ development experience with a strong appreciation of Object Orientated Programming and Computer Science fundamentals
- Cross platform development experience - must have experience with at least two of the following: Windows, Linux/UNIX, MacOS
- Familiar with other development languages such as Java, Python and Objective-C
- Experience of working in an Agile team environment (they have 2 weekly Sprints, daily stand-ups); TDD
- Strong logic and problem solving abilities with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above in Computer Science or similar scientific / numeric discipline
As a C++ Software Engineer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this C++ Software Engineer / Developer opportunity.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£100 - £105 Daily