Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Nigel Frank International
Senior Business Intelligence Developer - Stockholm
Do you have a background in data analysis, a problem solving mind-set and a passion to turn data into knowledge?
My client is a global company, seeking highly experienced BI developers to join them on their journey to transforming all BI to Azure.
This role is a thrilling opportunity to join a highly successful and dynamic company, who offer unrestricted career development and professional growth. In addition to this, they offer an impressive benefits package which includes a highly competitive salary corresponding to experience and expertise, team bonus, paid time off for holidays and vacations, as well as remarkable insurance and retirement benefits.
In this role you will:
- Be a subject matter expert and mentor others in the full Microsoft BI Stack
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Maintain, evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Technically lead in smaller projects
- Communicate in Swedish and English to a high level
On a technical level you have:
- Strong experience as a BI developer (particularly as a Front End developer)
- Familiarity with SSIS and SSRS
- A background in data mining and data warehouse design
- Interest in working with cutting edge cloud solutions
This role won't be around for long!
To be shortlisted, contact me directly on:
Email: (see below)