Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Currently Templeton & Partners is looking for an Experienced Scrum Master to join one of our international clients for a position in Amsterdam, The Netherlands of 12 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton & Partners is looking for a strong communicative Experienced Scrum Master who will take the lead of a team for a cloud based project.
Some of your key activities will include:
- You will be lead a team of cloud engineers who will build and improve the infrastructure.
- Implement and mature Scrum way of working to improve the team.
- Analyse, design and develop the new software components.
- Improve the software Quality of existing products.
- Contribute to the improvement of the development processes.
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- Experience as a scrum master
- Experience in a working in a SAFE environment
- Experience with Cloud based projects preferably AWS.
- SAFE certification.
Why Should You Apply?
- Becoming part of a highly motivated team.
- Being part of a large multinational company.
- Being able to improve your technological skills hands on.
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.