Java Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Source Technology
Java Software Engineer - Financial Services
Java Software Engineer is sought by a leading financial services organisation in Zurich to join their highly talented Software Engineering Team. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in innovation and digital transformation projects hence their desire to find a Java Software Engineer well practised across the Full Stack, who can take ownership in developing Back End Java and Angular/React applications.
As Java Software Engineer you will be actively involved in the planning and will take a lead in spear-heading new solutions which will incorporate not only the configuration but also impact several processes and implementations. As Senior Java Developer it will also allow you to take ownership in implementing automated testing to support the control and quality as you work to continuously enhance my client's code base.
By becoming the Java Software Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the scrum team. It is fundamental as Java Software Engineer that you have sound technical fundamentals in modern frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Angular or React. There is an expectation that you are an advocate of progressive processes and have tangible experiences in utilising development tools as well as TDD and CI/CD. My client will be keen to see you have sound knowledge in the application of methods and techniques of software engineering such as process and data modelling; including OOA, OOD and UML.
Therefore, a Java Software Engineer is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation.
As Java Software Engineer there will be an expectation for you to be on client site at various parts of the project delivery. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture, which boasts a positive and progressive work environment.
Java Software Engineer permanent profile required:
- Expert Java knowledge, full stack with ideally five years' experience.
- Core skills in Java Enterprise Edition, JEE and design principles.
- Well-practised in design patterns, test driven development and continuous integration and deployment are a must.
- A solid grounding in modern frameworks Hibernate, Spring, Angular or and React
- An open-minded approach to technology and programming languages.
- Good academic background in either Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must have strong written and spoken communication skills in English and German to at least B1 level.
- Agile development experiences and a desire to contribute to further shaping my clients.
Java Software Engineer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: 100,000CHF - 120,000CHF PA plus bonus package.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland.
Interview times: ASAP.
If you are interested in applying for this Java Software Engineer position please do so via the link.