Senior D365 Developer - Contract
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Nigel Frank International
Senior D365 Developer
Dublin - 6 months Rate negotiable.
Nigel Frank are recruiting for an Senior D365 Developer to join a Microsoft Gold Partner on an initial 6 months contract. You will be a key member of a team, consulting, designing and building high quality, well-tested solutions for their clients to help solve their business challenges. This process is moving quickly with interviews taking place ASAP.
There will be some flexibility with remote working also.
- Experience with the following Dynamics CRM versions (CRM 4.0, CRM 2011, CRM 2013, CRM 2015, CRM 2016 & Dynamics 365)
- Exposure to Microsoft development products (Azure Dev Ops/TFS, SharePoint, and Project Server) would also be very beneficial
- Minimum 5 years software engineering experience
- Mentor other Dynamics team members, improving the technical aptitude of your team by sharing your technical knowledge.
- Proven architecture and software development skills
- Software Engineering Degree, or equivalent
- Broad knowledge of current technology toolsets and methodologies
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please get in touch or call me.