Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Prolifics
Test Analyst/Consultant needed, with good automation experience, for client based assignments predominantly in the London area. You will be highly technical, have a minimum of 5 years testing experience with experience working in agile teams and good test automation knowledge. Automation experience will include Selenium WebDriver (Java) first and foremost, in a Continuous Integration environment, using Jenkins. You will be a certified tester, at a minimum of Foundation level (ISTQB) and used to working closely with developers, business analysts and product owners as part of agile teams, delivering leading edge web based technical solutions for our clients.
Must be a pro-active and outspoken team member with excellent communication skills, capable of producing clear and concise summary reports, status updates, as well as the usual testing related documentation. You must have experience of estimating timescales for testing user stories and presenting them confidently to a group, plus documenting them in test plans.
- 5 years testing experience
- Agile environment experience - SCRUM, continuous integration
- Selenium WebDriver, using Java based frameworks
- Good understanding of web technologies, HTTP, HTML, Content Management, Cookies, DNS etc.
- BDD knowledge - Cucumber
- Ability to write test plans, reports
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle development and testing and experience of working on projects
- Experience of working in a variety of different technical environments
- Development experience/knowledge and experience in multiple languages
- Performance testing knowledge
- Very Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Needs to be highly technical, capable of integrating with a development team and assisting with unit as well as system level tests
- It is essential that the candidate is committed, energetic and enthusiastic about testing
- Needs to be practical and proactive
- Should be able to grasp concepts quickly and appreciate implications of decisions
- Able to work well autonomously, with a focus on delivery
- Eagerness to learn and an aptitude for picking things up quickly