Architect - Microsoft Dynamics 365, ERP, Dynamics AX
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by MRP Technology Ltd
Architect - Microsoft Dynamics 365, ERP Integration, Dynamics AX, Finance & Operations
Duration: 16/09/2019 - 6 months initial contract - potential extensions
I have an excellent opportunity for a Solution architect to join a leading international client based in Sweden. For this particular role the primary working sites can be out of Malmo or Copenhagen offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Project implementing a Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and Customer Engagement Solution.
The successful candidate will have had experience in and will take part in the following tasks:
The scope of the consultant services is to assist in..
As a Solution Lead Architect govern Solution Design and support in the solution roadmap definition.
- Lead and perform design review to maintain the overall architectural integrity of the solution by ensuring all design are consistently described and following strategic architectural direction.
- Ensuring all technical design approvals, dispensations, risks and mitigations are recorded and actions followed up.
- Ensure the platforms and solution assembly of products adhere to agreed technology architecture standards, principles and the overall roadmap.
- Coach and support the development of solution design options.
- Challenge business needs, identify deviations from set strategic directions.
- Support roadmap definition and identify release content
- Leading the architectural decision process.
Desired knowledge, experience, competence skills etc.
Must be able to:
- Use multiple abstraction levels to describe the problem and potential solution.
- Clearly communicate complex technical and business concepts to members of project and organisation.
- Considering the needed solution, provide multiple options using different architectural views with the appropriate level of detail for discussion.
- Solution design within an agile delivery context and traditional ERP/CRM implementation.
- Integration of ERP/CRM within a business context of existing external solutions required to support process.
- Coaching and supporting the development of solution design options.
- Identifying release content and working with backlog prioritization.
- Creating & refine architecture designs and patterns; and ensure that they account for non-functional requirements such as reliability, scalability and performance .
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
Three most important things
- Ability to use multiple abstraction levels to describe the problem and potential solution
- ERP Solution Design
- Create & refine architecture designs and patterns