Software Solutions Architect - Blockchain industry
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by SBC Recruitment
Software Solutions Architect - A truly interesting and innovative company that is leading the world changing Financial Technology of Blockchain.
Looking for an experience Solution Architect with extensive experience and knowledge of Back End programming systems.
Location: Central London
Global leader in blockchain technology. They develop open source and proprietary technology capable of global scaling and use.
The role requires designing architecture specifically for fascinating and complex research programs. The Solutions Architect should ideally understand and aspire to evolve the environment into which these products will be launched, maximising impact.
- Effectively engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, some of which will be focussed on the development of bitcoin technology and products
- Collaborate independently with researchers to design architecture and enhance concepts to drive the direction of the requirements
- Interface and communicate with the software development team
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish technical vision and overview
- Produce requirements using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Have ongoing desire to maintain efficiency across techno-functional projects
- Offer insight and advice to the board as needed
The Solutions Architect should possess the initiative to lead and implement technical and functional solutions in several areas of the business, through effective interaction with teams of highly qualified research and development specialists and senior-level software developers.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Back End programming systems, ideally Java or C++
- Solutions Architect with some data/infrastructure/security architecture knowledge
- Proficient with full UML methodology to create models of the requirements, through complex use cases, class models, sequence diagrams and state machines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills contributing to converting models into articulate language, surrounding documentation/literature and presentations
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, subject matter experts and credible researchers
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Back End programming systems
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
This is a great opportunity to enter the blockchain industry with a major name that is leading the way. Apply ASAP!