Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently working with a client in Sweden, who are looking for an Experienced Android Developer for a contract position. You will be working in a cross functional team, responsible for building experiences, tools and platforms which enable users to access their market globally.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Work alongside front and Back End, IOS and the product management team to maintain and improve the Android App.
* Architect, Build, Iterate and manage the global mobile Android application
* Communication with your team and sharing knowledge on all aspects of the Application.
* Ensure compliant code, implementing latest design standards and good practices
* Android development experience/With high Kotlin experience
* Excellent programming skills in Java (API's and Language)
* Knowledge of various testing frameworks.
* Proficient experience with Client Server architectures using HTTP, REST, XML and JSON