C++ Software Architect
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ Software Architect. This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
- Hold responsibility for the development of a future-oriented software architecture within in-house teams in order to implement new functionalities in a platform-independent manner.
- Focus on sustainable & quality-conscious implementation together with two other teams.
- The target systems include the PC world, mobile platforms & connection to a cloud platform.
- Several years of experience in Software Architecture & Software Design.
- Skilled & experienced in the areas of C ++ & Web UIs.
- Sound expertise in the application of Agile Methods.
- Experienced in TDD, CI/CD, Refactoring, Pair Programming, Code Reviews & Clean Code.
- Completed Computer Science University education.
- Open, motivated, persuasive, analytical, innovative & team-oriented.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.