Oracle Project Leader
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Purpose of the role
Techno-Functional Oracle Manufacturing and Supply Chain professional will support all Oracle EBS Order to Cash modules (Manufacturing, Inventory, Order Management, Shipping, Quality) and other add on applications. This position involves all levels of SDLC from gathering requirements to implementation and support.
- Your Oracle R12 and cloud exposure experience is exactly what we desire as we design new methods, procedures and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company
- Participate in full projects from concept to launch, with some project leadership responsibilities
- Leverage Oracle modules to solve complex business problems.
- Work closely with end users to define requirements for new or improved systems
- Maintain custom code and customizations in R12 and play a key role the move to Oracle ERP SaaS
- BS or MS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- A detailed understanding of the configuration and architecture of large-scale ERP Discrete or Process Manufacturing, including workflow - Oracle Process Manufacturing is strongly desired.
- 5+ years of experience as a large-scale ERP Business Analyst or Subject Matter Expert with increasing levels of responsibility - Oracle applications strongly desired.
- At least 3 years of in-depth experience with one or more large-scale ERP applications, preferably Oracle R12. Oracle SaaS experience is a bonus.