Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
- 6+ years of development experience required
- Develop software system design, programming & documentation based on business requirements
- Maintain knowledge of best practices surrounding IT technology, processes & applications development/support
- Provide technical assistance and technical training to other departments
- Work effectively with other team members on multi-person projects, provide constructive evaluation of code & share knowledge/insight
- Experience translating functional requirements into technical specifications
- Experience working within Microsoft .NET development environment
- Proven knowledge in n-tier web/Windows applications using ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.6, C#, ADO.NET, HTML, Ajax, Remoting, WCF, web services, & CSS
- Experience with Windows Services and IIS
- Experience with SQL Server SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (2010, 2015), TFS, SQL 2014
Great downtown location, train accessible.
No relocation available.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$95k - $120k Annual