SAP Business Transformation PMO - Global ERP Project - Belgium Based!
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Linksap Europe Ltd
The below job opportunity is for a Permanent role, If you are only considering freelance roles, please accept our apologies in advance.
Are you looking for a new job opportunity?
Our client, a Global Industry Partner with headquarters in Brussels, Belgium is looking for a Business Transformation PMO. This is a thrilling opportunity to join a company right at the beginning of a new global ERP program supporting the program director with managing the project key milestones and identifying of the dependencies. The client is an industry leader with business units in over 40+ countries and over 15,000+ employees.
Expertise should include:
- 10-15 year hands on PMO experience in global SAP Projects
- 5+ years of Project management experience on 1 global greenfield implementation.
- Must have SAP ERP project experience.
- Must have Manufacturing industry experience
- Expertise in Project Management & analysis tools and best practices (WBS, Dependency management...)
- Multitasking things at once.
- Collaborative while being assertive
- Able to see things in a big picture.
- Organized and structured.
- Ability to adapt in a fast changing and moving environment
- Communication skills.
- Willing to travel Part time on a global basis.
Please could you reply with your CV and contact details if you have the right profile for this position, and would like to explore further? We also offer a generous referral scheme here at Linksap, so if this particular opportunity is not right for you, please do recommend a colleague and we will be happy to pay you €500 after your referred candidate successfully completes 1 month.
I look forward to hearing from you.