Systems Engineer - Actuators
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Modis
Are you looking for a new position? I am currently seeking an experienced Systems Engineer working on Actuator Systems to work with a client of mine based in Belgium. Some key information regarding the vacancy is as follows:
Rate: Flexible depending on skills & experience in this field
Duration: Until the end of 2019 with ongoing extensions possible
Your role is to be involved in the R&T for systems developed within the Actuation Systems Team. This will involve a combination of Mechanical Assemblies, Electronics (including software) and power.
Primarily, your tasks will be:
- Undertaking and documenting conceptual studies in relation to deployment mechanisms, architecture and electro-mechanical actuators
- Undertaking and documenting conceptual studies in relation to servo systems
- Defining control loops
- Modelling systems for said motors
- Simulating performance of these systems
- Designing prototypes using "off the shelf" products
- Defining and supervising test plans
Therefore, in order to be considered for this vacancy, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of electro-mechanical systems design
- Experience using Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of ECSS practice for Systems Engineering, knowledge of Modelica would also be an advantage
If this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so via the link on this advert and I will contact you ASAP to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.