Enterprise Architect (DATA MANAGEMENT)
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Black Box Europe
International client based Amsterdam
The Enterprise Architect has the skills to architect platforms, infrastructure, integration and application development patterns.
That means you:
- Modernise technology architecture
- Guide the implementation of future-proof business solutions
- Explore & apply the latest technology trends and developments
- Create architecture vision documents to guide agile development teams
- Provide hands-on architecture leadership on complex, innovative proposals and projects
- Exercise architecture control by developing architecture frameworks and setting guidelines and principles
- Enterprise Architecture experience
- Deep technical knowledge within the DATA MANAGEMENT domain
- Thought leadership
- Able to communicate with multiple levels, including C-level
- Able to package ideas and be persuasive to back up your ideas
- User Experience from a technology viewpoint
- You are a team player - you will be working with a highly competent team of technology enthusiasts
- Excellent communications skills - you will need to present and share your knowledge with large and varied audiences
- Industry sector exp might include Telco or those that have high touch environments.
- For the right candidate this is a challenging and interesting environment in which to work, where you will have the freedom to research new technologies to improve solutions.
- For their digital transformation and data centric way of working they need leaders with a passion for technology.
Rate: Market rate
Duration: Long term/multi-year contract (possibly 2.5 years, 6 months rolling contracts)
Start date: ASAP
enterprise, architect, cloud, security