E2E System Integrator
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
We are currently searching for a E2E System Integrator to work in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands for 6 months + extensions.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity for a large multi-national Telco client.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
Must have skills:
- Strong Scripting background - Python recommended - Must
- Performance validation of mobile application - Must
- Knowledge of Cable TV ecosystem - preferred
- E2E validation and deployment of IPTV end to end systems (OTT) - optional
- The role is a key integration position responsible for the Technology service implementation of Entertainment Products & Services across LG's 12 EU countries in order to enable the delivery of revenue growth primarily across our B2C unit.
- This individual will be the go to service & technology integration contact for our Products organization for both in flight product developments and our overall technology strategy to support growth and customer proposition plans around the Entertainment portfolio.
- This role is a key position in the Technology group that is responsible for the end-to-end technology and service integration of Products & Services across all Go To Market teams and therefore should ensure synergies in our overall delivery and operating model by working closely with peers within Technology and across the wider Technology & Innovation group.
- This role will perform through technology and service integration activities across Europe, all markets and align individuals around the Customer Value Proposition.
- Perform E2E System Integration activities
- Technical solution delivery to field trials
- Has engineering expertise to contribute to E2E design
- Investigate issues and coordinates resolution of issues and defects within technology and with external vendors
- Where necessary, engages in hands-on support for project activities
- Support Service transition and QA Team on investigation of P1 issues
- MSc degree level in a relevant area (network-, communications- or consumer electronics engineering)
- Fluent spoken and written English - ideally other European languages
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in the cable, satellite or telco industry
- At least 5 years of experience in End-to-End System Integration of B2C video services
- At least 5 of experience and knowledge of CATV technologies, STB and DTV Middleware platforms and Video Delivery technologies
- At least 5 years of experience with working in an international and distributed team environment
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.