Program Manager Digitalization
Posted on Sep 4, 2019 by Experis AG
Program Manager Digitalization
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading medical devices company around Zurich, we are looking for a Program Manager (Digitalization), with proven experience in conceptual development, architecture and implementation. Are you a passionate Program Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If yes, then please have a look at the details below:
Overview of the project:
The Program Manager Digitalization plays an essential role in the conceptual development, architecture and implementation/delivery of the Digitalization strategy.
This person will determine the product roadmap for digitalization solutions collaboratively with stakeholders in R&D, marketing, business, service, operations and IT groups. This position, reporting to the client's CTO, will provide program leadership to a cross-functional team comprising both internal and external resources across multiple sites.
- Develop Digital vision and work with the Divisions, R&D, Corporate Development, Service, Operations to shape the short/long term product roadmap
- Direct and lead a cross-functional program team to deliver best of breed digitalization products to the market in a timely fashion
- Estimate, gain approval, and be accountable for annual budget and resources required to execute the near- and long-term Digitalization strategy
- Define cohesive cross-product requirements, ensuring they represent market/voice of customer needs in collaboration with current product management
- Initiate early product commercialization strategies, with a strong focus on market positioning, customer adoption, revenue models, and deployment models (SaaS, licensing, or others)
- Provide leadership and oversight to generate architecture solutions: balancing time to market, R&D capability/resources, make vs buy, time to market, and IT strategy
- Establish, track, and report program metrics (KPIs) for product launches, customer satisfaction/adoption, revenue impact
- Provide regular program status updates to senior leadership
- Establish and lead key opinion leader groups to gather regular voice of customer input and feedback for roadmap input and product satisfaction
- Identify critical skills/experience needed: internal, contract, or consulting resources
- Work with IT/Operations to define and execute IT architecture and infrastructure.
- Promote the use of new technologies, processes, and methodologies to foster an innovative Digital solution
- Follow the company's design and development process to ensure conformance with their Systems policies and applicable regulations and standards
The skills and experience needed for these positions are:
- Advanced degree in Software, Computer Science or related Engineering fields with a focus on software/system architecture
- A strong track record of leadership in the development and commercial deployment of complex software platforms for the life sciences, diagnostics, healthcare or related industries -preferably with digitalization products (IoT, remote diagnostics, analytics, etc)
- 7+ years of experience in commercial/enterprise software products, program management, or R&D leadership, preferably with cloud-based and/or SaaS architectures
- Experience in driving systems/products/components solutions from concept to implementation, including: commercial positioning, packaging, selling approaches
- System Engineering thinking/approach to strategic/program execution and solutions
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional organizations to progress product strategy and implementation
- Successful leadership of 3rd party development engagements and product integration
- Commercial, software, business, operations, IT understanding
- Successful execution of multiple, simultaneous cross-functional projects
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Urim Berisha.