Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Functional Analyst - Life Insurance - Belgium (Antwerp) - 6 months + Freelance
I am working directly with a client based in Antwerp who is looking for a Functional Analyst within the Life Insurance sector.
- You will end up in an experienced Life IT team and you will have the opportunity to gain experience in the insurance world
- You will be responsible for the development and documentation of IT solutions, so that complete and unambiguous instructions can be transferred to the Configuration and/or Software Engineer.
- You monitor and support the application domain to guarantee business reliability for the business.
- Self-starter who likes a challenge
- Result driven with focus on customers
- Team spirit is an important value
- Passionate about innovation
- You have a professional bachelor's degree,preferably in an IT direction or equivalent through experience.
- You are systematically strong, you strive to question things and you are result-oriented.
- Knowledge of SQL is a required skill.
- Knowledge of Scripting and analysis techniques are a bonus.
- You have strong analytical skills, work accurately and have a problem-solving attitude.
- You are communicative and a real team player.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have a good basic knowledge of French.
- Location: Antwerp
- Duration: 6 months +
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or alternatively call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.