C# Developer (m/f) - GIT/TFS/SCRUM/Testing/Specflow - Lucerne
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by ITech Consult
C# Developer (m/f) 100% - GIT/TFS/SCRUM/Testing/Specflow - Lucerne, Switzerland
For one of our clients in Lucerne, we are looking for an experienced C# Developer with experience in testing software, carrying out all software development tasks including testing for diagnostics instruments.
- The main task is to maintain the existing framework and support the existing team with a very good knowledge of C# but also to enhance the framework with project specific features.
- Incorporating technical and operational requirements into IT solutions.
- Enhance an existing framework with project specific features that support the operation team in making sure our instrument work and that the field service engineer can support the instruments in the market
- Developing, implementing, testing, and evaluating various types of IT applications, programs, and software depending on the domain.
- Excellent ability to communicate with others not only what is being done and how, but also why.
Required Skills :
- Over 5 years experience with C# development.
- Experience in testing software
- Experience in working with Git (TFS)
- Experience in working with Specflow
- Experience in Scrum
- Test the implementations on a simulator and real instrument
- Analyze the main task and be able to report the own work and communicate to others
- German: fluent
- English: Fluent
Reference #: 918577NC
Role: C# Developer
Location: Lucerne, Switzerland
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 9 months - renewable
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.