SC Cyber Security Support Engineers
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Modis
We are currently looking for multiple SC Cyber Security Support Engineers for a 6 months contract in the Hague, Netherlands. Please can you check the specification and let me know if you could be suitable and interested in the position below? If so, please can you send me your updated CV, if however, this role is not for you then perhaps you could recommend someone who could be interested?
Start: ASAP - ideally no more than 2 weeks' notice period
Duration: 6 months + extension
Location: Hague, Netherlands
SC: Must be Secret/Nato/Security Cleared or if previously cleared and willing to wait to renew
Multiple roles but extensive knowledge and experience (more than 5 years) in the following areas
- Boundary protection;
- Identity and access management;
- Monitoring and detection;
- Incident response;
- Vulnerability assessment;
- Risk management;
- Proven ability to deliver technology/systems/solutions/capabilities for industry, government, or military;
- Knowledge and experience in requirements management, system design, and system engineering for cyber security system;
- Knowledge and experience in executing implementation projects together with industry in the cyber security area, including proven ability to develop statements of work and system requirements statements;
- Knowledge and experience in testing and validating that contracted deliveries meet the requirements and fulfil the intended use-cases;
- Familiarity with system accreditation and deployment of CIS, including deployment to operational military areas;
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.