SAP Basis Administrator
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP Basis Administrator. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Drive standards, quality & consistency approach in all SAP Basis delivery work
- Support planning, documentation and quality assurance processes, you will support and drive technical initiatives across our client's big and complex SAP landscape
- Perform SAP installations, upgrades, DB upgrades, patching & other configuration or maintenance activities in support of business change program activities
- Assist teams in implementation of solutions of problem analysis & remediation activities
- Participate in established governance and knowledge sharing forums
- Involvement in Release Management and cutover tasks
Your Skills & Profile:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, strong technical skills/awareness in the SAP Basis administration area
- good knowledge of newest SAP technologies and procedures within an international company with complex system environment on a global scale
- Good communication skills with a high degree of independence and self-reliant way of working, result-oriented and positive attitude
- Degree in Information Technologies or equivalent experience
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are advantageous
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.