Python Developer in Test
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Software Engineer Test. This individual will develop automated test cases to evaluate and analyze functionality. They will also develop and improve the company's proprietary automated test framework and testing tools. They need to have Python development skills as well.
- Evaluate new project efforts and provide quality oversight
- Prepare test strategies and plans to support new projects
- Prepare matrices of tests covering all functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop automated tests to evaluate and analyze new functionality
- Develop and improve the Company's proprietary automated test framework
- Identify, report, and drive resolution for software defects
- Monitor and support the Company's continuous integration system
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
- At least three years QA experience with recent and demonstrable experience creating automated test cases and working with test frameworks
- Expertise in understanding and analysing test requirements, tracking changes and maintenance of test requirements
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and programming techniques. Our preference is someone with Python or/and Java development experience or working knowledge of other dynamic Scripting languages.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix Terminal
- SQL experience (PostgreSQL or other variety)
- Strong Experience automating dynamic Web Application Testing using Selenium, Selenium Grid and implementing Parallel Execution
- Experience with MS Windows and Office tools
- Experience with the complete software development life cycle and QA processes in an Agile environment.