Product Owner/Customer Journey - Banking - Contract
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the award winning banks and they are in need of a Product Owner who is a Customer Journey Expert to be based in Amsterdam.
In a world where the customer expects to be able to access data any place, any time, it is the squads purpose to build and maintain solutions that support the management of the bank's Party and Agreement globally.
The product owner we are looking for translates business needs into new features, manages expectations towards stakeholders, draw up roadmaps, prioritise the squad backlog according to the tribe's overall priorities, actively aligns with other squads to create predictable and achievable goals, contributes to a squad where everybody has say in an open culture where teams and individuals can flourish.
You're a frontrunner in cooperation within and outside the tribe. The PO is responsible for ensuring the squad has an exact understanding of the user stories and works as part of the squad in delivering on promise.
This position is part of a new feature squad. A feature squads delivers end to end product features including API development, notifications, IBM transactions, data model changes, testing, etc. The squad is also responsible for running API services. Knowledge and experience of operations, life cycle management and running a service 24 hours a day 7 days a week is required.
The squad is located in Amsterdam. The tribe operates from two locations; Amsterdam and Leeuwarden. Occasionally the product owner needs to be in Leeuwarden. Because of the global scope of OnePAM travelling to other locations can be part of the assignment. Successful remote collaboration skills are needed.
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Experienced in the role of product owner in combination with a content responsibility.
- Experienced in bringing structure and pro-active stakeholder management;
- Enthusiastic personality who brings fun and connection and lives and breathes Agile way of working
- High level of affinity with data, technology and IT-engineering;
- Operations experience;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Willing to travel.
Preferred technical knowledge
- API development
- Knowledge of data architectures, data warehousing, data integration, Datamodelling tools, data dictionaries.
- Knowledge of risk and security measures
- Experience of automation and continuous delivery (like Ansble, GIT, Artifactory)