UX Research Participant Coordinator
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Research Participant Coordinator wanted for our Zurich based client.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or other field emphasizing human behavior
- Previous experience within Recruitment industry (ideally in a research context), High-touch Customer Support or Coordination/Administrative/Project Management Support is a must
- Know-How in UX research or general research in a corporate/academic setting
- Familiarity with database technology, including queries and dashboards as well as office productivity tools
- Ability to work independently, to prioritize time between multiple projects, several calendars, global time zones and to adapt to changing schedules and priorities
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Recruiting UX research participant candidates in user experience studies and screening them for availability, interest level and appropriating qualifications using online questionnaire responses and phone interviews
- Collecting feedback on participant quality and attendance as well as tracking workload and study volume metrics
- Collaborating with UX researchers to understand their study needs, maintain constant communication on recruiting progress and meeting their specified goals in a timely manner
- Scrutinizing study specifications and planned assessments to ensure quality data is gathered
- Leveraging creative solutions to identify target participants and bringing them into our participant database
- Coordinating the logistics of user research, including participant scheduling, facility scheduling and distribution of incentives
Duration: 12 MM++
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14099
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile