Agile PMO (50-70%)
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Experis AG
Agile PMO (50 - 70%)
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leading pharmaceutical company, is looking for an Agile PMO for HR-IT for a 3 - month contract in Basel, Switzerland.
Our client has several strategic initiatives upcoming in the HR-IT area, where stakeholders on local, global, regional and functional level need to be aligned. Therefore, they need professional communication support to ensure that they engage around key goals and messages across the organization and ensure buy-in for projects.
The audience are senior stakeholders on leadership and operational level, level mainly in the IT community. The PMO supports Program Management ensuring the projects are delivered as per plan & budget.
Your tasks & responsibilities
The PMO plays a key role in project planning, quality assurance and coordination with other concurrent initiatives.
- Highlight and monitor dependencies across initiatives
- Project progress tracking
- Prepare project status update documentations
- Issues management
- Timely update Governance bodies
- Support PM in stakeholder management
What you must have
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in a project environment
- Experienced in large implementation projects
- Experience in working with Agile methodology
- Good Touchpoint/Sharepoint/GDrive knowledge
- Experienced with Reporting tools
- Very good communication skills
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and adaptable to project changing requirements
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking (international and with different culture and time zone)
Nice to Haves
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Project Management certification (PMP)
- SCRUM certification
- Experience with Workday
- Start date: 16.09.2019
- Latest start date: 30.09.2019
- End date: 20.12.2019
- Extension: possible
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 50-70%
- Remote/Home Office: possible on request
- Team: about 20
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell.