Frontend Development Lead
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Front End Development Lead - Agile - Scrum - Angular - Pharmaceutical - English - Spain
NextLink is having an existing position as a Front End Development Lead for global projects in Spain for our core client within Pharmaceutical industry. This is permanent position.
* Start date: October 2019
* Permanent role
* Work load: 100%
* Work location: Spain, Barcelona
- To manage the day-to-day product development activities for delivering digital solutions
- To lead agile product delivery teams, including internal resources as well as third party suppliers, consultants and contractors, for delivering digital solutions
- To ensure timely and cost effective development of solutions meeting quality standards
- To collaborate with developers across other teams to ensure integration and successfully delivery of new features
- Manage the sprint backlog to provide a breakdown of development activities for the product/technical teams
- Ensure both functional and non-functional requirements are clear and understood within Epics, User Stories, tasks and scenarios.
- Track the functionality of the development effort
- Manage risk through Agile releases and product tracking
- Track value after release and feedback to Digital Solution Owner
- Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers and architects
- Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers, consultants and contractors for delivery of consumer/patient digital solutions
Key skills and Experience:
- Agile & SCRUM methodology experience
- +5 years of experience with Front End web frameworks and tools (React, Angular) and load page speed and performance optimization.
- +5 years of experience working with mobile application development (iOS, Android)
- Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automated testing with one week iterations a plus and agile software development tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- Good understanding of Back End technologies to contribute to the optimizing of REST APIs design with Back End team.
- Experience working with globally distributed development teams
- Experience managing complex development partner and 3rd party relationships
- Strong IT project delivery background
- Product orientated with a pragmatic approach
- Good communication skills
- [a plus] 3+ years' experience in UI/UX testing with web and mobile applications
- [a plus] 1+ years automated test experience using tools like Selenium and Robot Framework
If you available and looking for a new challenge do not hesitate and call Diana on or send me your most up to date CV on: (see below)