Full-stack Java Engineer
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Full-Stack Java Developer
One of my market leading financial clients in Leeuwarden is urgently seeking a Full-Stack Java Developer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Full-Stack Java Developer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (10 + years): Back End or Front End (and thorough knowledge of the other).
- Our Back End stack sounds like Java, Spring (absolute must haves), Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the Front End side, we are into Angular, Web components, Redux, NPM.
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium and cloud technologies.
- An itch for solving technical and functional challenges.
- Great analytical skills and conceptual/architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general.
- Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
The Full-Stack Java Developer will perform the following responsibilities:
- You'll be responsible for design, build, test and deploy new features.
- We release several times per week, but perhaps you can help us automating the pipeline even further
- Constantly experimenting and improving of both the way of working
- You understand better than anyone what the needs and wishes of your (internal) customers in the field of IT are and moreover you are a true team player.
- You are also able to coach colleagues and give them constructive feedback.
- You have a quality-oriented mindset, always looking for the best possible solution and to improve as a team and as an individual.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!