SAP Ariba Consultant (H/F)
Posted on Sep 3, 2019 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Position summary SAP SRM/MM/ARIBA Consultant
What impact will you make?
Our client's SAP practice member firms worldwide now totals more than 12,500 dedicated SAP practitioners in over 35 countries that have served more than 1,250 clients. It holds the highest level of strategic alliance with SAP: Global Partner - Services. Our global SAP practice is deeply experienced in the full range of implementation challenges. From operating virtual teams across multiple locations and time zones to navigating variations in local and regional business practices, regulations and cultures, we stage complex deployments in ways that maximize benefits and manage risk.
About The Opportunity
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced SAP Consultants to join our client'sSAP team in France at Consultant and Senior Consultant level.
As a SAP Senior Consultant, you will become a key member of our Enterprise Applications team serving clients across many industries.
These are challenging and fulfilling roles with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly.
You will be responsible for:
* Gaining an understanding of our clients' industry and business requirements
* Participation in design workshops to implement best practice solution
* Use client's methodologies and tools to deliver SAP solutions
* Configuring and testing Procurement solution to meet clients business requirements
* Support Testing, End User Training and Cutover activities
* Post Go-Live Support
* from 1 year relevant experiences of SAP (SAP MM or SAP SRM or Ariba)
* Ideally one or several experiences in ARIBA implementations or other cloud Procurement solution (Coupa, Ivalua, Bravo, other)
* Experience of full cycle implementation project, covering all project phases
* Experience in lead consultant role, with responsibility for delivery of a Procure to Pay stream
* Deep knowledge of Procure to Pay processes from request to invoice and best practices
* Ability to understand complex requirements and propose best solutions to clients
* Ability to conduct design workshop with Clients